Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oldies but goodies

Movie review time is back,

Being John Malkovich: 9 of 10. Super interesting film. I agree with everything the critics said about it, how it was a very interesting and original concept. There were some cheesy moments but I really enjoyed the film overall. It was surprisingly funny and still managed to keep it semi-serious side to it. It had a good cast with good acting. I did feel like it was a bit weird, even still tho I never started hoping it would end or thinking anything negative. A definite recommendation, especially because its on netflix, so go check it out.

Beauty and the Beast: 8 of 10. This is a semi-joke of a review, because I really have trouble saying anything serious about this movie. I hadn't seen this movie until about two weeks ago, and I really thought it was pretty good. I mean, it doesn't compare to say...Lion King, but then again, I haven't seen many vaulted Disney movies, so its hard to compare to anything else. Overall, I enjoyed the characters in the movie more than anything else, plus it had some nice messages to offer. Enjoyable, not crazy about this movie, but def. go watch it if you haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment