Monday, August 1, 2011

Moviez

Let the Right One In: 8 of 10. 
This movie is about the most horror type movie ill ever review, simply because I am not a fan of horror movies. Once you see this, you'll probably realize it wouldn't even get classified as a horror. In any case, I thought this movie was great. It has an interesting story line, and the acting wasn't bad either. I heard they had an american version to this movie, but I didn't see it. Anyway, its a little weird at times, and the movie does have a few holes in the story, but overall definitely recommended watch. Cant guarantee you'll like this one, but its good. 

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows pt. 2: 9 of 10. 
For me this was NOT the best harry potter, that award would go to the 4th. But I gave this one a 9 because I felt that even people who aren't fans of the books or the other movies, would probably enjoy this one. I thought the movie was great, and finally they had some good action scenes and people dying. Let me just ruin one thing for people who haven't seen it, and that's the epilogue was just horrible. I mean I understand them not getting new actors, and Im glad they included it in the movie, but it was pretty bad. Other than that, I recommend this to everyone, even if you were never a fan of these movies, I think you may enjoy this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment